The Legal Terms hereafter define the rules concerning operation and use of the website www.wojo.com. By accessing and browsing on the site it constitutes acceptance without reserve of the conditions. The website is updated regularly. The present conditions of use may be modified at any time.
wojo.com site editor
capital 50 000 €
HQ: 3 boulevard Gallieni, F-92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex
808 368 856 RCS Nanterre
Telephone: + 33 1 55 38 25 25
Publicarion Director: Stéphane Bensimon
Cheif Editor: Solveig Yvetot
20 rue Rouget de Lisle – 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux - + 33 1 83 64 00 00
Information collected on the website wojo.com/ my-nextdoor.com are for Nextdoor. They then meet with IT processing aimed at treating your request and for our marketing management team, in particular:
- The response to requests for information formulated on the website,
- Sending of marketing information when you have given your consent or if the legislation currently in effect authorises it,
- Compilation of general statistics on site consultation in order to improve services offered on our site.
According to the Law “Informatique et Libertés” n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete this data concerning you. You can exercise this right by writing to Nextdoor, Service Internet, 3 boulevard Gallieni, F-92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex.
This right is strictly personal and can only be made by the person concerned: for security reasons, NEXTDOOR must verify the person’s identity in order to avoid communicating confidential information to another person
Your data may be transmitted by Nextdoor to third parties for marketing use, subject to your agreement on the registration form you have completed.
The registration form fields followed by an asterisk are compulsory and must be filled in. Failure to do so means we cannot take into account your information or registration request.
We can also collect data concerning your use of the website, for example, pages visited or services that you use in order to better understand your expectations and improve the site’s operation.
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
This site has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) under the number 2051223 and according to the Law “Informatique et Libertés” n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access (art.34 à 38), rectify (art.36 from the same law), modify and delete (art.26) this data concerning you by sending an email directly.
The email address and password that you gave for creating your personal account is personal and confidential. If you wish to modify this information, log on to access “My Profile” in your personal account, where you can also change your contact details.
Nextdoor can however, have access to your selected offers in your personal account and study them in order to better ascertain your requirements and needs.
When you connect to your personal account, a cookie is installed on your computer to make browsing the account easier. If you don’t want to install this cookie, please refer to the section « cookies » in the present legal information.
If you no longer wish to use your personal account on wojo.com, you can delete it from your personal account home page (you must log on for access); once deletion of your account confirmed, you will no longer have access to modify your personal data on line.
Nextdoor uses saved cookies, files which are transferred to your computer but cannot identify you. Cookies collect information relative to browsing on the site (pages you have consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.), and then sends the information when you next connect to the site so as your user experience is personalized. The conservation period of the data in your computer is 20 minutes per browsing session.
The presentation and the contents of the website, including, but not limited to, the name, Nextdoor logos, images, databases, products and slogans, form as a whole or separately a copyrighted work under current intellectual property law.
No whole or partial reproduction and/or representation, by any means, on any support and in any form may be used without prior written agreement from Nextdoor.
A copy for private use of content is permitted provided that Nextdoor is indicated as being the source of the copy.
Furthermore, in accordance with articles L. 341-1 and following the French Intellectual Property Code, any extraction by any means and in any form or reuse, with public availability, a substantial part of any database accessible on the site is forbidden. Likewise, repeated and systematic extraction or reuse of a non-substantial qualitative and quantitative part of database content accessible on the site is forbidden, when these operations exceed normal conditions of use for the database.
Prices displayed on the site are not definitive and are likely to be revised at any given time by Nextdoor. For more information call on +33 9 70 26 16 30.
Nextdoor makes available hypertext links towards other internet sites. However, Nextdoor does not check the legality of content on these websites and will not be held responsible for services or information supplied by these sites.
The legal terms hereafter define the working rules and uses of the web site www.my-nextdoor.com. The fact of accessing and browsing on the website constitutes your acceptance without reserve of the said conditions. Updates are regular. The present user conditions may be modified at any time.
Welcome to the wojo.com/my-nextdoor.com website and/or its landings, edited by Nextdoor. Our activity consists in providing services to companies, associations, independents and private individuals, including the provision and sale of new collaborative and intelligent work spaces, or more generally, workspaces, open and / or closed office spaces, lounges, meeting rooms or conference rooms.
What’s the purpose of the cookies on this website?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Cookies are likely to be included in the advertising space of our site. These ad slots display advertising content from advertisers on your device. These spaces contribute to the financing of the contents and the services that we put at your disposal.
... The different types of cookies issued on our site
When you connect to our website and / or to our landing pages, we may, subject to your selections, install various cookies onto your device, enabling us to recognise your device’s browser during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your selections in the settings of your browser software when you visit our website and or landing pages, you express this information to us at any time.
- - establishing statistics and volume of traffic and the use of various components of our website and/or landing pages (headings and contents visited, paths), enabling us to improve the value and usability of our services;
- to count the total number of ads displayed by us in our advertising slots, identifying these advertisements, respective number of displays, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and where necessary, further actions carried out by users on the advertisement pages, in order to calculate monies due to the advertisers using these ad slots (communication agencies, advertisers, distribution medium) and create statistics;
- Adapting the layout of our website and /or landing pages to your computer display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our website, according to the display or reading hardware and software that your computer has;
- Adapting our advertisement content to your device browser preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our website, according to the display or reading hardware and software that your computer has; adapting advertising content displayed on your computer by our ad slot services, according to your computer browser on our website and / or landing pages;
- adapting advertisement content displayed on your device in our advertising slots according to location data (longitude and latitude) sent via your computer with your prior consent;
- by saving the information you fill in on a form on our website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our website and / or landing pages (accessed content, order basket content, etc.);
- by allowing you to access reserved and personal spaces on our website and or landing pages, such as your account, thanks to login details or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- implementing security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain lapse of time.
- adapting advertising content displayed on your computer according to personal data you have supplied to us;
... Cookies issued on our website by third parties
... Information concerning applications from third parties included in this site
We are likely to include in our site/ application, applications from third parties enabling you to share the contents of our website with others or enable others to see the information you have consulted or your opinion on content from our website/ application and /or landing pages. This is the case for buttons such as "Share", "Like", from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "Google+", etc.
The social network supplying such an application button is likely to be able to identify you via the aforementioned button, even if you have not used the button during your browsing of our website/ application and/or landing pages. Indeed, this type of button can allow a social network to follow your browser activity on our site if the concerned social network was open on your device (session open) during your browsing on our website and/ or landing pages.
We have no control over the process used by social networks for collecting information concerning your browsing on our site and/ or landing pages and associated with the personal information they already hold. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social media sites in order to be informed of the use of your information, for advertising, browser information which can be captured with application buttons. These protection policies should enable you to choose the information stored by setting up your user accounts with each of the networks.
... through third party content shown on our website through advertising slots
Advertising content (images, animations, videos, etc.) broadcasted on our advertising slots is likely to contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser responsible for the advertising content, or a third party to the advertiser (communications agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising services, etc.), who has associated a cookie with the advertiser’s advertising content.
Where appropriate, cookies issued by third parties may enable them, during the validity of the cookies to:
- record the number of views of advertising content via our advertising slots, identify the advertisements that have been displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advert, enabling them to calculate sums due and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your computer during a visit to another site or service where the advertiser or third party also issue cookies and, where appropriate, adapting these sites and services or the advertising content they broadcast, to your devices browser type of which they may have previous knowledge;
Your choices concerning cookies
... The choices offered to you by your browser
You can set your browser so that cookies are stored on your device or, on the contrary, so that they are rejected, either automatically or by their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that you are offered the choice of accepting or rejecting cookies each time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device. For more information, see the" How to exercise your selections, depending on the browser you use" section
The storing of a cookie on a computer is subject to the will of the computer's user, which the latter can express and modify at any time and for free through the choices offered to him by his browser.
If you agreed to cookies being stored on your computer in your browser software, cookies embedded in the pages and contents that you have read can be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be readable only by their issuer.
Should the situation arise, we assume no liability for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services resulting from our being unable to store or consult cookies required for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
How to exercise your selections, depending on the browser you use?
For managing cookies and your selections, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu on your browser, where you can find out how to change your selections regarding cookies.
for Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
Pour Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html,
Cookies from "Flash"© "Adobe Flash Player"™
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that enables the rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language Flash. Flash (and similar applications) stores settings, preferences and use of these contents through technology similar to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player manages this information and your choices via a different interface from that provided by your browser. Given that your computer is likely to view content developed with Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the Adobe Website.
Your choices expressed on line with inter-professional platforms
You can connect to the website Youronlinechoices, proposed by a group of digital advertising professionals within the European Association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You can also find out the companies on this platform and who offer you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by companies who adapt advertising content likely to be displayed on your device according to your browsing: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the internet and constitutes a centralized interface enabling you to express your refusal or acceptation of cookies that are likely to be used, adapting browsing and the advertising likely to be displayed on your device. Note that this procedure does not inhibit advertisements displayed on the internet sites you have visited. It does not block technologies enabling the adaptation of advertisements to our centre of interests.
WHAT PURPOSE DO OUR COOKIES SERVE WHEN ACCOMPANIES BY ADVERTISING CONTENT USED BY THRID PARTIES?
When you access a website/application containing advertising slots showing one of our advertisements, this advertisement is likely to contain a cookie. This cookie is likely, according to your settings, to be saved to your device and to enable us to recognize your device’s browser for the whole period of validity of the cookie concerned. Cookies included in our advertisements distributed by third parties are used for the purposes specified, according to your choices arising from your browser software settings when you visit our [site/application], which you may express at any time. The cookies that we set enable us, if your browser enables cookies to be saved, according to your choices:
- To count the number of visitors and activations of our advertising content available on third party sites/ applications, to identify these contents and sites/, to determine the number of users having clicked on each content.
- To calculate sums due to advertising channels (site/support distribution mediums) and to establish statistics
- To adapt the site content to which one of our advertisements leads, according to your device’s display preferences ( language used, screen resolution, OS used, etc.)when visiting our site and or our landing pages and according to equipment and viewing or reading software included in your device; according to location data (longitude and latitude) which are transferred to us (or our service providers) through your device with your prior consent
- to follow previous browsing carried out on your device on websites / Applications on other advertising contents
WHAT IS TO BE GAINED FROM DISPLAYING ADVERTISING CONTENT ADAPTED TO YOUR BROWSING?
Our objective is to show you the most relevant advertising possible. For this purpose, cookie technology shows in real time which advert should be displayed on a device, according to recent browsing on one or several sites or applications.
Your interest in advertising content which is displayed on your device when you consult a website or an application, often determines advertising resources fulfilling their services, often supplied to users free of charge. You probably prefer to see adverts corresponding to something that you have an interest in rather than something you have no interest in. Likewise, advertisers would like to see their content displayed where users are more likely to be interested in the offer.
IF YOU SHARE THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE WITH OTHERS
If your device is used by several different people and when a device has several different browser software, We cannot ensure for certain that the services and advertisements intended for your browser correspond to your own use of the device and that of another user. Where appropriate, the sharing of your device with others and the configuration of browser settings, with respect to cookies, is your own choice and responsibility.
PERSONAL DATA AND BROWSING INFORMATION
To the extent that you have supplied personal data, including your electronic address, on signing up or on accessing one of our services, we are likely, subject to your choices, to associate browsing information with your device, processed by cookies that we implement, with your personal data to send to you, for example, electronic marketing material, using your personal data, or to display information on your device, through advertising content containing cookies that with display, personalised advertising which are specifically designed for you and likely to interest you personally.
You may, at any moment request to no longer receive advertisements or marketing material adapted to the browsing information gathered from your device, by either contacting us directly for free or by the means of an unsubscribe link included in all marketing mails that we may have sent out to you by email. Where appropriate, advertisements you may continue to receive, if you have not revoked your right to no longer receive them by informing us, will no longer be adapted to your browser on your device.
Furthermore, in the hypothesis where we will consider obtaining from a third party (target advertising services, advertising agency, etc.), information concerning you browsing habits that we can associate with personal data that you have supplied us with, we will firstly ask for your agreement before taking such measures in such a fashion as to send advertising or marketing materials based on this information.
Your express agreement, where necessary, could consist in ticking a box proposed by our services to which you have subscribed, such as “I wish to see displayed or to receive advertising adapted to my browsing habits as noted by partners [name of partners]".
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information given on the Site is not of a confidential nature.
The web user is solely responsible for the use he makes of the internet site and services to which he accesses from the Internet Site.
The company can in no way be held responsible in the case of infringement proceedings against the web user guilty of a non-conform use of the website and or services that it procures.
The web user recognises and accepts in this regard that he will personally make sure that all complaints or procedures brought against the Company, concerning the non-conform use by him of services and / or of the internet site.
The Company will not be responsible whatever the case:
- In the event of Service unavailability for reasons such as failure of the public electric network, failure of telecommunications cable networks, loss of connectivity to the internet network due to public or private operators, especially the web user’s, if the causes are from strikes, storms, earthquakes or any other cause that can has the characteristics of a force majeure;
- in the case of Services used by a web user in non-conform conditions respecting the terms of the present General Conditions of Use;
-within the limits laid down by current legislation, for all indirect damage and including loss of profits, data or loss of any other type of goods, and even in the case where the company has been informed of potential damages which could be incurred (I) from the use of or impossibility of use of services (ii) following access to the said services by a non-authorized web user.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any dysfunction of any nature whether it be related to the web user’s IT equipment as well as his internet connection, when accessing the web site and more generally to services
Particularly, the Company shall not guarantee the web user services concerning:
- problems with access speeds to website and/ or speed of memory storage on the web users computer of videos accessible via Services that the web user may have encountered;
- quality of texts, information, descriptions, photos, published videos on the website.
The responsibility of the Company cannot be held liable if its performance is hindered or delayed in the case of a force majeure as defined by the French Tribunal Law, especially in the case of natural catastrophe, fire, malfunction or interruption of telecommunications or electrical networks.
All the images used on the site are free of copyright. The main image sources are: LioSam, Aurélie Monteil, JLL, Geolocaux, Defacto, Arnaud Caillou, MyPhotoAgency, Yad Space, Kevin Dolmaire.
A question ? A project ?
Curious to find out more? Interested in our offer? Keep in touch, we are always here to listen to your requests